Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Chair's Seasonal Portrait - Winter 2010


The Chair, Winter 2010

Every once in awhile, I like to take a picture of The Chair.  The Chair, after all, is sort of the raison d'etre of this blog, a symbol, a symptom.  And, after all these years, it's kind of a beloved bit of cluttery chaos to me.  The Chair has appeared on a couple of other, more well-read blogs, and once, was asked to be part of a professor's class presentation in the UK...something on symbolism and photographic images, if I remember correctly.


For last year's picture and some from previous years, you can scroll through the entries here.

I would like to point out the improvement in the number of shoes underneath the chair.  And the lack of books stacked on the seat, although a few may be hidden under all the winter clothes.

Am I tidying up The Chair anytime soon?  Probably not until Spring.

What I am working on in the decluttering/organizing realm is time and paper management and my tendency to over-commit.   I'll write more about that in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home